TAKE THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE PLEDGE AND SAVE MONEY!
You can be one of the first to benefit from the new Maxus £30m e Deliver 9 conquest programme by switching to an electric vehicle. It’s 2022 and the ICE age is over, so move away from Internal Combustion Engines (ICE)!
Limited stock offer. T&Cs apply. Contact us for more information.
ORDER YOUR NEW VAN TODAY – CLICK: 020 8897 2348
The Maxus e Deliver 9 Van
The innovative Maxus e Deliver 9 the electric version of the Maxus Deliver 9. It comes in 7 standard variants each offering something different to suit your needs and making it ideal for any business. The Maxus e Deliver 9 range also spans from our short wheelbase L1H1 model with a low roof (still with over 8 m3 of space) to the long wheelbase L3H3 model with a high roof. You’ll be able to perfectly suit your business with our incredible range of quality vans and variants.
A Maxus e Deliver 9 variant for every situation
SAFETY AND SECURITY
When it comes to the Maxus range, safety is paramount. The e Deliver 9 meets all European commercial vehicle collision design standards.
- Advanced driver assistance system as standard with the latest generation of Bosch 9.3ESP.
- Electronic Stability Program delivers comfort and peace of mind in any situation.
- LCA Lane Change Assist + BSD Blind spot detection gives the driver the extra eyes when on route.
- TRACTION CONTROL: TCS (traction control system) has been deactivated.
- START/STOP WARNING: Informs the driver that Intelligent Stop / Start system is active and the engine has been shut down.
- LANE DEPARTURE WARNING: Vehicle is detected to be moving out of its current lane with out signalling.
- AUTOMATIC EMERGENCY BRAKING (AEB): AEB system is turned off or when the radar sensor or cover is blocked with dirt or snow. Light means it has been deactivated.
- ECO DRIVING INDICATOR: Eco function is activated.
- PWR DRIVING INDICATOR: Power mode function is activated.
- LANE CHANGE ASSIST BLIND SPOT DETECTION: Turns on when the lane assist system is switched on and road markings can be detected.
e Deliver 9 LUXURY MODEL
Additional equipment available to the Deliver 9 range of vans
- 10 Inch Touch Screen
- 16” Alloy Wheels
- Adjustable Overspeed Alarm
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto
- Blind Area Monitoring System
- Body Colour Handles
- Chrome Front MAXUS Hexagonal Signature Grill
- Electric Side Step (Optional)
- Electronic Lock Control + Infotainment System
- LED Day Time Running Light + No Key Entry and Start System
- LED Headlights
- Parking Sensor (front and back)
- Visible Reversing Image
- Reverse Camera with Guide Assist + Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
THE USUAL EXTRAS COME AS STANDARD WITH THE DELIVER 9 RANGE
- Air conditioning
- Auto Latch (12mp/h)
- Automatic Emergency Braking System
- Automatic Off Headlights
- B Column Full Steel Unglazed Partition
- Central Lock
- Cruise Control System
- Driver and Passenger Safety Belt Buckle Reminder
- Driver Seat Airbags + Adjustable non-Pretightening Belt
- Duel Cargo light
- Electric Front Windows
- Electric Power Steering
- ESP + EBA + BAS + HHC
- Foldable Remote Control Key (1 Piece)
- Front Body-Colour Bumper
- Front Double Curtain Airbag
- Front Passenger Airbags
- Halogen Headlight
- Halogen Rear Lamp
- Ignition-off Auto Unlock
- Intelligent Anti-theft Security System
- Lane Departure
- Warning System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Manual DPF Regeneration button
- Outside Rearview Mirror (Natural Colour)
- Electric Multifunction steering wheel
- Driving Model (Power/Normal/Eco)
- Natural Colour Handles
- Parking Sensor (Rear Only)
- Passenger Adjustable non-Pretightening Belt
- Rear Bumper Nature Colour
- Seat Fabric (Knit/Gray)
- Single-Side Sliding Door
- Smoker Pack
- Tie down points (8)
- Wear Resistant Floor
- Wheel Type (Steel with centre trim)